Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tri Bike

On Saturday I cunningly managed to avoid shovelling a huge pile of dirt down the back of my house, moving a huge load of manky rubbish and weed-eating my way overgrown lawns by instead building up this Lynskey Triathlon frameset with a fine selection of fruity bits from Campagnolo, USE, Sampson and FSA. It's always nice to do a job like this with plenty of time, and I was stoked to have my good friend Henry (ex-Cycle Services) keep me company for some of the build...


A close-up of the cool Sampson Stratics TT bars


I always run a tap through the bottom bracket threads to ensure the b/b goes in easily


Also I check that the b/b shell is faced properly - vital with the modern external bearing systems


Here it is, almost complete. Only the handlebar tape and the not yet specced saddle to go

Thanks for reading!