Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bike Fitting

I'm afraid I have to let you all know that I am finding it more and more difficult to find the time to do bike-fits, so I've decided I won't be able to continue to offer this service until further notice, I'm sorry...

I really appreciate the huge compliment I'm paid by the amount of inquiry I am getting for my fittings, and am truly humbled by the great testimonials people are giving, but as a one man show operating only limited hours I am finding it impossible to find any more time in my day. This means I don't feel I can do justice to the service you should expect from me, so I am restricting my focus and energy to the repair side of things.

With a usual couple of late nights a week clearing the repairs, along with morning and evening drop-offs and pick-ups, plus the way too much time spent administering any small business, I am missing out on time with my wife and kids that I want to share with them, so I need to make space for that. Hopefully also a wee social life and a ride or two can squeak in there too! :-D

As much as I'd love to say yes to everyone who asks for my help, I am finding myself unable to and for this I apologise.

Please continue to book your repairs, as the way they work demand completely different time constraints so aren't affected in the same way as the fittings are.

Cheers, Oli