Saturday, September 15, 2007

Lynskey building...


Well Friday was a bit busier than I anticipated and I wasn't able to do much on the new '08 HB420R Lynskey, but I thought I'd take advantage of a kid-free day to build it today (Saturday). It needed a tiny bit of thread chasing in the bottom bracket but apart from that it fell together. What a pleasure and a treat it is to build up Campagnolo equipped titanium road bikes! I'm very lucky...

Anyway, it isn't quite finished yet. The client is supplying his saddle and pedals then we'll do a fitting to ensure it's as dialled in to his morphology as possible, and then during the week I'll finish cutting down the Alpha Q steerer and sort the cable housing lengths to complete this stunning machine.

That's put me in a good mood for the day, so it's off up to Northland to visit Jonty and Selwyn at Revolution Bicycles now...have a great weekend! CU, Oli